Something About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Buh, Malaysia
The name's Enna Chabey Shahzriennah. Enna for short.8teen years old in age(2011). I live here, in Sabah Malaysia. lol. yups, still studying in DPM's High School, taking Business&Trade election. Joined the Photography Club and guess what? im the 2nd Leaders there ;) Im a pure Malaysian without any mixture. So now you know my NASL, dont ask more ;)

April 6, 2011

UPDATE for 23/03

Sama sperti yg sya sngka, kputusan SPM sya agak mngecewakan :( huhuhuh.
syukur Alhmdulillah LULUS, sya dpat 8 Credits. Here's my Result :
BM : B+
BI : A-
SC : B+
SEJ : C+
PI/PM : C
MATHS : E
GEO : C
PSV : B+
P'DGANGAN : D
TASAWWUR : C

Weeew, bleh2 tasawwur sya C ?? sedangkan sya yakin sya beh jwab smua neh =.="
huhuhuh.. pi syukur alhamdulillah, sya tetap bangga gak la dgn result sya .. hehehe..
perdgangan pla D. Huhuu, tym exam besha okie plak, tym SPM neh D ?? hebat la kao neh Enna. huhuu.
Pii Papa pon sya paling kcewa dgn kputusan Maths sya. eyaa jujur sya neh bkan nya pndai maths. I HATE MATHS to be honest. huhuhu. napa la ilmu hisab neh wujud??!!
hahahar LOL. urmm yesh, subjek kbanggaan sya tetap dpat A gak la. hehee. sya memg minat subjek English neh. Science oso beh gak la, dpat B+. hehehe. So yeah, for all sya dpat
8 credits. Sis sya ckap kalo mao amek form6, sya atleast must get 4 credits, including BM. and yeah, i got it ^^ Cikgu said sya komfom dpat masuk form6. so *CLAPS for me! yeahh ^^
hehehe.. My friends yang laen oso dpat kptusan yang memuaskan :) Congrats to them :) hehehe.

nway, sya memng NERVOUS GILAK tym amek result toe, cuz takot dgn kptusan yg sya bakal trima =.=" pii prasaan nervous toe brubah now. hehe. sya happy oso tym amek result. sya
berpeluang jmpa kengkawan sya blik! ^^ yeah :D sya dgn dorg just fine :) like old time liao :D hehehe. teiida gak blaku pkara yg x d undang :P hohoo. me and her oso blayan gak, so yeah,
im happy to hangout with all my besties back again even for a short time :D hehehe .. kmi ada gak amek gmbar there :) hehehe. dunno used camera shepa that. maybe camera edith :P
hehehe.

My friends yang me jumpa arie toe are : ELANA, EMILY, MARYJANE, AZIE, EDITH, BYRON, SABRINAH, MAENUS, ADELLY, PIKA, MARILYN, RICHARD and many more!
but malangnya me xsempat jumpa my cuzzy, BOOLAN. dea lmbat smpaii :( huhuh. xpala, sya slalu gak jmpa dea xD hahahar.. hurm kbtulan arie toe, sya mao jmpa Guru kelas kmie,
cikgu Juliana. Pi she cant come, cuz her husband passed away few days ago. hope her husband R.I.P. huhuh. so teacher Flora said that she'll come to school next week.
whatt?? Lama toe :( zsempat arr jmpa dea. kbtulan tym toe sya perlu her to sign my resign paper. hehe. surat tamat skolah buh.. but thank God teacher Margaret there to help me sign, cause dea
dea guru pmbantu teacher Juliana. Teacher Margaret oso guru BM kmi, so senang ckit berbincang dengan dea :) hehehe.  Urm teacher Juliana ajar kmi subjek English.
Huhuhu so i think thats all to update bout this SPM's thingy xD LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment