Something About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Buh, Malaysia
The name's Enna Chabey Shahzriennah. Enna for short.8teen years old in age(2011). I live here, in Sabah Malaysia. lol. yups, still studying in DPM's High School, taking Business&Trade election. Joined the Photography Club and guess what? im the 2nd Leaders there ;) Im a pure Malaysian without any mixture. So now you know my NASL, dont ask more ;)

February 8, 2011

MY ♥ FOR HiM

Now im listening to a song titled TONIGHT.
It's dedicated to me by my  one :) his name is EDDY
this song a lot.
Every lyrics of the song meant something that can be connected between both of us :)
I really need him and i  him with all my heart. He's the first person in my life that realy
DAMN care about me. He'll always be there for me even though we're far away apart.
He'll always tell me that he s me and will never get gored saying that to me. He's my everything. He's the one that i hope will lend me his shoulders when im crying.
And his hands will be the one that wipe away my tears.
He might not be perfect in the outside, but for me, he's the Perfect Man inside.

EDDY POCHAN, I REALLY ♥ YOU !!

No comments:

Post a Comment