Something About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Buh, Malaysia
The name's Enna Chabey Shahzriennah. Enna for short.8teen years old in age(2011). I live here, in Sabah Malaysia. lol. yups, still studying in DPM's High School, taking Business&Trade election. Joined the Photography Club and guess what? im the 2nd Leaders there ;) Im a pure Malaysian without any mixture. So now you know my NASL, dont ask more ;)

March 1, 2011

From FaceBook - Feb 8th 2011

Damn bored! Got nothing to do. Just surfing the net, eat, and then on9 again. Doing the same thing over and over and over again. Lol. I MUST do something! I can't live like this. I need a job, but i dont know where i can find one =.='
Well there's a good things staying home aswell. Im getting white at home xD lol. And yeah, i felt like my home are my working place now. I need to charge my phone so i can listen to my music all night till morning, i have to cook to eat and yeah so many works to do in a day! Gosh. =.=' but that wont give me money! Damn.
Errr no, i wont mind that actually. My dad still gonna give me my pocket money every month, so yeah, i shouldn't talk bout my bank. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment