Something About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Buh, Malaysia
The name's Enna Chabey Shahzriennah. Enna for short.8teen years old in age(2011). I live here, in Sabah Malaysia. lol. yups, still studying in DPM's High School, taking Business&Trade election. Joined the Photography Club and guess what? im the 2nd Leaders there ;) Im a pure Malaysian without any mixture. So now you know my NASL, dont ask more ;)

March 20, 2011

UPDATE for 11/03/2011 - 4Monthsarries.

Tercapai la 4 bulan sya dgn My pochan :) heehehe. I really LOVE my pochan so much! no one can replace him for now.
sya tatao la kmi leh kekal smpai bila, pii hope we can pass 1 year or more! hehehe ..
urm lama gak sya x update here, so mao update2 la now tuk hari yg tlimpas, which i called, the HAPPENING day in my life, LOL.
hahaha. so back to the main title, Me wanna wish myself, HAPPY 4MONTHSARRIES MY DEAR! mummahh!!
i LOVE you so much :) I miss you every single day of my life! LOVEEEEE YOOUUUUU MUCHYYYYYYYY !!
muahhhhxoxoxox! hehehe ..

No comments:

Post a Comment