Something About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah Buh, Malaysia
The name's Enna Chabey Shahzriennah. Enna for short.8teen years old in age(2011). I live here, in Sabah Malaysia. lol. yups, still studying in DPM's High School, taking Business&Trade election. Joined the Photography Club and guess what? im the 2nd Leaders there ;) Im a pure Malaysian without any mixture. So now you know my NASL, dont ask more ;)

March 20, 2011

WEIRD and AWKWARD.

huhuh. i dunno how to say this clearly, but hey, i really want to tell you that, please dont make me feel unconfortable and feel awkward towards you, sweetie.
like i just said, i dunno how to make this clear, but glad, cause i hope u can tell it yourself even i didnt say it clearly. huhuu. i hope you know whom im talking about right now.
yeah, its you. huhuu. i felt bad writing this, but i need you to know this. Its like you're controlling me. urgh, i dunno. i meant, even HE didnt do this and that to me.
im Glad that i've met you in my life, but honestly, im not yours yet. so please, im sorry if i ever made you think that i have a feelings more than a friends to you. like what you've texted
me before. you're also confused, right? hey, im more confused than you,okay? im sorry for troubling you so much. i didnt meant it. REALLY! please forgive me, my Superman :(
I think it is better if you considered me as your friend for now. yesh, i do LOVE you, but now, just as my friends. im sorry if i've made you put so much effort and hopes towards me.
i didnt meant it. there's only one person in my heart right now. and i bet you know whom,right? so i guess i dont have to tell you who he was.
and about thinking that you came between us, NO, you're not, sweetie. Please dont say that. it's just that, every person has their own right to love nor to care for somebody or others.
so i dont see anything wrong with that, right? huhuhuhu.. I really want you to know that, I REALLY MISS and LOVE you, sweetie. but for now, you're just a FRIEND to me.
and i can risk our friendship for something like what you've been thinking all this time. i hope you understand what im trying to say here. please, please please and please, sweetie,
forgive me if i just made you feel bad for what i just said here. iLy sweetie. muahhh.~

No comments:

Post a Comment